Wednesday, January 24, 2007

somewhere over the rainbow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8
I was standing in front of my laptop, listening this wonderful song... this amazing melody and thinking about myselt, about my life, about my values...
I really want to thanks to all my friends for the support, for their attitude, for their understanding...
Wow... what a wonderful world.... wonderful because of you, because of your smile, because of your eyes....
I am still listening the song (again and again...), because it inspires me, gives me power, makes me stronger....

Do I have to post this minds....?
Yes I do!!!
Because I need to share this minds, I need to shout... "I love you"
I don't want to hurt you, even may be I will....
I only want to express myself...

Some day...

No comments: