Sunday, January 28, 2007

Candidates for AIESEC International 2007-2008!!!

I have just waked up and checked my e-mail. There was an e-mail from AIESEC International about the candidates for the next term, about 44 brave individuals, about 44 unique leaders, that made the most important and most difficult decision of their life's. I was thinking how great it would be if I found someone that I knew, but I was shocked!!!
Now I am really proud to be Bulgarian, I am really proud to know her, I am really proud to be part of AIESEC, at the moment I am the proudest person in the world and just because I saw her application, I read her name, because I know her!!! Irina Ruseva is applying for AIESEC International Vice President External Relations 2007/2008!!!
Thank you Ira for make me feel unbelievable this morning!!!
Impossible is nothing!!!

P.S. If you wanna know more about Ira, you can visit her blog: http://irusik.blogspot.com/

No comments: