Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm an AIESECer!!!

After so much time without any kind of post im my blog - I'm back!!!

Any idea what provoce me to post here... the one and only thing, the one and only organization that inspires me for more than 4 years... AIESEC...

I spend the most amazing 8 days in Slovakia... incredible faci experience, incredible room-mates, incredible home group, incredible MC team... It is alsmost imposible for me to explaine how I feld during Highway 2007, but try to remember your most amazing moment.... did you remember it.... how amazing it was...

After this conference I once again realized what AIESEC gives me... how much I gain from the organization. And that is the main source of energy for me, that is what drives me into my way! Now I'm sure that it will be not mine last year in AIESEC - I want to gain more, I want to take the maximum for me, so I'll do my best to find the most appropriate place for me for the next year, for the next term...

There is only one thing that will be forever true about me and that is the fact that I'm an AIESECer!!!

2 comments:

Anton Valkov said...

hey Blago cool to see you on you blog again! I totally understand you how one conference can change your point of view...

Unknown said...

where where where ??? :):)
I'm so curious :)