Tuesday, February 06, 2007

After LMS

LMS was quite good seminar in my opinion. Nothing special, but something that should have happened. We gathered 27 high motivated young people around the common goal, around the values of AIESEC.It was a motivation seminar; it was a real team building experience; it was important for all the delegates (I hope so). I really like the desire, the passion, the belief that I saw in your eyes... Now I feel excellent, because I know for sure that LC Sofia will be lead by amazing individuals, ready to form strong team that will rock the house!!! I saw the great passion in all newies, I saw the excitement, the willingness...
Now I am waiting for the full-right candidates presentations and for the tremendous EB Elections next weekend!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture!!!

Sis said...

Yey, cool poster :) Well done, like always..Hmm, I'll miss the SN recruitment..Hugs to all of you :)